- 400 g Glutinous Rice
- 4 pcs Pandan Leafs
- 200 ml Coconut Cream
- 200 ml Light Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- 1 Mango sliced
- Toasted Sesame Seeds for garnishing
- Steam the soaked glutinous rice about 30 minutes or until it's soft and tender.
- Add in 200 ml coconut cream, 2 knots pandan leaves, 1 tbsp sugar and 1/8 tsp salt into the sauce pan and cook for about 4 minutes in low heat. Set aside.
- Once the rice is ready, transfer to a bowl. Add in the cooked coconut cream and mix well. Let it sit for 20 minutes or wait until the milk is absorbed.
- Start making the sauce, pour in 200 ml light coconut in a sauce pan, take out 2 tbsp of coconut milk and mix with 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Cook the light coconut milk and pour the cornstarch mixture while stirring. Stir thoroughly so there will be no clumps. Once the milk is thick and creamy, remove from the heat.
- Serve the sticky rice together with the mango and pour the sauce on them. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and enjoy.