- 200 g Noodles rice noodles is great
- 1/2 White Onion finely sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1-2 pcs Red Chili add more or less to taste, deseeded and finely sliced
- 150 g Mushrooms sliced
- 100 g Snap Peas
- 100 g Bean Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 5 tbsp Soy Sauce or Tamari for GF option
- 2 tbsp Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 3-4 Spring Onions chopped
- Sesame Seeds to sprinkle on top
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. If using rice noodles it shouldn’t take more than 5-6 minutes. Once cooked, drain them and rinse them with cold water to prevent from sticking.
- While the noodles are cooking add the sesame oil to a large pan or wok (if you have one) on a medium heat. Once hot add in the onion, garlic and chilli. Sautee for 2-3 minutes, keep on stirring from time to time. Add in the mushrooms, snap peas and bean sprouts and keep cooking for another 4-5 minutes. Make sure to keep stirring to avoid the vegetables sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add in the noodles to the pan together with the soy sauce, rice vinegar and coconut sugar. Cook for another minute or so. Serve with the chopped spring onion on top and a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds.