- 2 servings Gluten-free Penne Pasta
- 1 cup Light Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1 tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 1 tsp Miso Paste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 cup Peas blanched and slightly mashed
- 1/2 cup Kale
- Salt & Pepper
- Nutritional Yeast to serve
- Cook penne according to packet instructions.
- In a small saucepan, slightly melt the vegan butter over low heat.
- Add coconut milk, miso, mustard, S&P and whisk to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix tapioca starch with a splash of water to form smooth paste.
- Pour into coconut mixture whisking frequently over low heat.
- Allow to thicken before removing from heat and stirring through peas and Kale.
- Drain cooked pasta and stir through the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!