Dulce de Leche Sauce
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 2 tbsp Coconut Yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp Tahini
- 1/2 tbsp Mesquite optional
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- A pinch Salt
- Combine all ingredients for the dulce de leche* in a high-power blender and blend until smooth (add more milk if required).
- Spoon into a Coconut Bowl leaving a small amount of the sauce in the blender. Don’t rinse.
- Add the nice cream ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into Coconut Bowls and swirl a few spoons of the dulce de leche sauce on top. Add additional toppings of choice.