- 2 cup Organic Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Buckinis
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1/2 cup Raw Almonds optional
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread granola over a lined baking tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, turning every few minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Serve in your Coconut Bowl with your choice of plant-based milk and/or fresh fruit.