- 70 g Almond Meal
- 40 g Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 2 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 150 g Cashews soaked for 30 mins in boiling water or overnight then rinsed and drained
- 100 g Blueberries frozen
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream or coconut milk
- 30 ml Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Natural Sweetener you can use white stevia, coconut sugar, maple or rice malt syrup
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Quick oats
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Date Syrup
- Mix in a bowl and press into a lined tin or silicon molds.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Spoon over the base.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the topping.
- Stir in a frypan over medium heat for 5 mins.
- Spoon over filling and press down lightly.
- Chill the cheesecake ovenight or you can put them in the freezer until it solidifies. Just be sure to thaw it out for a few minutes before consuming.