- 2 1/2 cups Pasta cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach packed
- 1 cup Frozen Peas thawed
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds toasted
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder add more or less to taste
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2-3 tbsp Vegan Parmesan Shreds
- Salt to taste
- Add everything above in a food processor except for the cooked pasta, pulse pesto until evenly blended and combined.
- Taste and season to your liking. Mix about half of the pesto with your hot pasta and mix until evenly combined adding the rest of the pesto as needed.
- Top with vegan parmesan shreds, toasted almonds, and peas.