Vegetable Rice Paper Rolls
- 100 g Organic Tofu
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 10 pcs Rice Paper Sheets
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1 Beetroot sliced
- 1 Avocado pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Kale Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1-2 tsp Harissa Paste
- 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil or Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Firstly, cook tofu in sesame oil and tamari for approximately 3 minutes each side. Coat with sesame seeds and set aside.
- To prepare your sweet chili sauce, simply combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place a rice paper wrapper in warm water for about 10-20 seconds or until soft. Place on a damp tea towel and gently dab to dry.
- In the center, place a small amount of tofu, veggies, avocado, sprouts, herbs and 1 tsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Fold the ends of the rice paper rolls and then roll firmly to enclose the filling.
- Continue with the remaining rice paper wrappers.
- Serve in your Coconut Bowls with the remaining sweet chili sauce. Enjoy!