- 1/2 cup Cashews soaked for 2-3 hours
- 1/3 cup Filtered Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Mushroom Blend
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Truffle-infused Olive Oil
- Hemp parmesan
- Salt & Pepper
- Prepare pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and saute onion for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add sage leaves and mushrooms. Mix well and reduce heat.
- Whilst mushrooms are on low heat, prepare the cheesy sauce. Combine all ingredient in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add a little more water if necessary or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Stir cheesy sauce through the mushroom mix and then add to cooked pasta.
- Serve with your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with fresh sprouts, hemp parmsesana nd a drizzle of truffle oil (optional).