- 500 g Buckwheat Pasta
Red Pesto Sauce
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Cashews soaked
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock or water
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 can Chickpeas drained
- 1 Avocado
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Chop the capsicum into quarters and remove the seeds and core. Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until softened.
- Peel and chop the garlic. Saute in a small fry pan with a dash of oil or until fragrant. Set aside.
- Wilt spinach in small fry pan.
- To make the pasta sauce, add the roast capsicum, sautéed garlic, cashews, water and nutritional yeast into a blender. Blend until as smooth as possible.
- Pour sauce over pasta and add spinach, avocado and chickpeas. Mix until combined.
- Serve in your Coconut Bowls and enjoy!