TEMPEH RICE PAPER ROLLS
- 300 g Tempeh
- 1 tsp Tamari Sauce low sodium
- 1 packet Rice Paper Sheets
- 2 medium Carrots
- 2 medium Cucumber
- 2 Avocados ripe
- 1/4 Red Cabbage
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE
- 1/4 cup Smooth Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Tamari Sauce low sodium
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon juiced
- 1//4 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Rice Malt Syrup any preferred sweetener is okay to use
- 1 tbsp Coconut Milk
- For the Peanut Butter Sauce: Combine all ingredients into a Coconut Bowl and mix thoroughly until all the ingredients have combined. Set aside.
- On a pan over medium heat, fry your Tempeh with a teaspoon of low-sodium Tamari Sauce and set aside to cool.
- Once your Tempeh is cooling down, you can proceed to slice your vegetables and avocado. Slice them thinly so you will be able to fit all of them into the rice paper rolls.
- Wet your rice paper roll and place them onto a large enough dish or a chopping board. Do not submerge them too much under water. Because as a result, continue to soften and it might break before you finish making the rolls.
- Add your Tempeh, veggies and avocado on the center of the rice paper roll.
- Carefully fold over the bottom half of the rice paper roll onto the top of the fillings. Fold over the left side and ride side of the rice paper roll. Make sure that they are snug and fit. Once the bottom, left and right side of the rice paper is folded over, roll it forward until all of the rice paper is covering the filling. After that, slice into two and repeat.
- Serve with your Coconut Bowls and the Peanut Butter Sauce.