- 1 cup Gluten-free Oats
- 1/2 cup Quinoa Oats
- 1 cup Almonds chopped
- 2/3 cup Peacans chopped
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 140°C (280°F).
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except cranberries).
- In another bowl, combine wet ingredients and stir. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix throughly. Pour the mixture evenly onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir and spread back to an even layer.
- Return to the oven for 15 more minutes. Let it cool then combine with cranberries.