- 10 oz Soba Noodles ensure 100% buckwheat if Gluten-free
- 2 cups Red Cabbage Shredded
- 1 3/4 cups Carrot shredded
- 1 3/4 cups Cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onions for garnish, thinly sliced
- Toasted Sesame Seeds or peanuts, for garnish
- 5 tbsp Tahini
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil optional
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Sriracha or chili sauce
- 5 tbsp Tamari or soy sauce if non gluten
- 1/2 inch Ginger finely minced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling and cook the soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Rinse and chop all the vegetables. Set aside in a large bowl.
- For sesame sauce, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Add additional water if needed. (The sesame oil is optional but is recommended for flavor.)
- To assemble, toss veggies with the sauce until coated. Add in soba noodles and mix gently until all combined. Taste and add more tamari/lime juice/sriracha as needed.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions and serve.