- 150 g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 80 g Vegan Butter or coconut oil
- 120 g Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150 g Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- Chocolate Chips a handful
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Add wet ingredients (vegan butter, peanut butter, vanilla, sugar and milk)) to a large mixing bowl, and beat until well mixed and fluffy.
- Sift in dry ingredients and, using a wooden spoon, mix together.
- Add chocolate chips and raspberries and fold through.
- Makes cookies of desired size. Flatten slightly and bake for 12-14 mins. This recipe makes about 12 cookies with 2 tablespoons of dough each.
- Once ready, allow to cool for 5 mins before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.