- 200 g Rice Noodles
- 3 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 small piece of Ginger finely grated
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce or tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 cup Extra Firm Tofu cubed
- 3 Spring Onion chopped, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Unsalted peanuts lightly roasted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 Lime cut into wedges
- a handful of Fresh Coriander roughly chopped
- a sprinkle Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Sriracha or hot sauce
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce or tamari sauce
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- Cover the rice noodles with boiling water and let them sit for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the peanut sauce. Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and slowly bring it boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat and set on the side.
- Heat a large frying pan or a wok over medium-high heat and stir fry the ginger and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the drained noodles and cook for another 2 minutes until they have soften. Add the soy sauce, coconut sugar, vinegar and paprika and keep stirring. Add the tofu in and mix well to combine all the ingredients. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add more soy sauce, chopped spring onions, chopped peanuts, bean sprouts and keep on stirring to prevent the ingredients sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add a dash of water if it looks too dry. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve it with chopped spring onions, coriander, lime slices, sesame seeds and drizzle the peanut sauce on top.