- 2 12 oz Cauliflower chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until cauliflower florets are evenly coated.
- Move cauliflower to the baking tray, making sure florets are in a single layer (how you get the crispy bottoms).
- Cook for ~30 minutes, or until cauliflower has started to brown.
- Serve with tacos with your favorite toppings. We recommend jalapeno slices and avocado.