- 1 package Rainbow Trofie Pasta or any other pasta
- 3/4 cup Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 4 cups Baby Arugula
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 5-6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Nutritonal Yeast plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts toasted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the cherry tomatoes, minced garlic and arugula in a large bowl. Add the zest and juice of the lemon, 2 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently to combine.
- Once the pasta has finished cooking, drain it and immediately place it into the bowl with the arugula mixture.
- Add the nutritional yeast and remaining of oil. Toss to combine.
- Add the pine nuts on tops. Serve immediately.