- 1 1/2 lbs Kale stemmed
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts toasted
- 2/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 lb Pasta cooked
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Blend all pesto ingredients together until smooth.
- Cook 1 pound of your favorite pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile, Take 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes and sauté in 2 tbsp of EVOO until plump and add the prepared kale pesto, cook for 2 min until bubbly. Add the cooked pasta and gently fold until the sauce is well combined.
- Add a handful of fresh kale and spinach leaves and toss the pasta again. Serve pasta with roasted pine nuts. Enjoy!