- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Almond Flakes
- 1/2 cup Raw Almond
- 1 pinch Salt
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup and instant coffee to a small saucepan over medium low heat, let mixture simmer until coffee has completely dissolved.
- Then add in all other ingredients, toss to combine well.
- Spread mixture evenly to a large baking sheet and bake it in preheated oven for 20 minutes. (170 degrees Celsius)
- Let granola cool completely on the counter before storing them in an airtight container. Enjoy!