- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Extra Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 3 tbsp Water
- To make the flax egg, combine both ingredients in a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, coconut oil, almond butter, egg, vanilla extract and whisk well. Then add dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Transfer the batter to a parchment lined 20cm (8×8 inch) baking pan and spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!