- 2 1/2 cup Hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350F and roast your hazelnuts for about 10 minutes.
- Always keep an eye on them. You know they are ready when it starts to smell amazingly nice and they start to shed the skin.
- In a towel rub off the skin and place them in the food processor.
- Mix on full speed until you have a smooth nut butter (this can take up to 5 minutes).
- Melt the chocolate in the pan and add to the nut butter.
- Mix the hazelnut butter and the melted dark chocolate,
- Pour the vegan “Nutella” in a glass jar and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.