- 20 pcs Dumpling or Wonton Wrappers
- 150 g Almond Ricotta
- 200 g Spinach cooked and chopped
- 3 Spring Onions
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- Olive Oil Spray as needed
- Salt & Pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven on 180C.
- Mixed almond ricotta, spinach, parsley, spring onion, salt and pepper and mix it well.
- Roll the dough into a circle. Place the filling in the middle and seal it like a flower (like folding an open dumpling).
- Place a baking paper on oven tray and spray oil on it, put all the flower buns on the tray and spray oil on them and put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- You can serve it with chilli oil or any other sauce.