- 1 block Extra Firm Tofu pressed and cubed
- 2 tbsp Basamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Cook tofu on non-stick grill for about 5 minutes. An alternate method is to coat in corn starch and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 30 minutes, which makes it very crispy.
- Mix together sauce ingredients and add to sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add cooked tofu and stir to coat as the sauce thickens.
- Once sauce has become gooey, remove from heat.
- Enjoy on its own or with your favourite veggies and/or grain.
- Serve with your Coconut Bowls for an extra treat!