- 1 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Chopped Mixed Herbs Dill, Parsley & Coriander
- 1 bunch Spring Onion
- 1 Avocado to serve
- Baby Greens to serve
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Chopped Mixed Herbs Parsley, Mint & Coriander
- To make the dressing blend all its ingredients in a high speed blender, adjust seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C) Whisk all the frittata ingredients (except the herbs) in a bowl until the batter is smooth and no lumps are left. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- If you’re using any vegetables you can go ahead and sauté them at this stage in a nonstick pan or a skillet with 1tbs of olive oil.
- Add the herbs to the batter, mixing well. Pour the batter on a greased skillet or a nonstick pan, cover it with the lid and cook for 3 min on medium heat. Remove the lid then transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 4-6 minutes. Remove it from the oven as soon as the top if it is no longer runny.
- Transfer the frittata onto a platter, sliding it gently out of a skillet. Serve it with some greens, avocado and a drizzle of tahini.