- 8 slices Sourdough Bread
- Dairy-free Butter as needed
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup Extra-firm Tofu crumbled
- 2 Jalapenos finely chopped, add more or less to taste
- 3/4 cup Dairy-free Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt a pinch
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Ground Pepper a pinch
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- To a mixing bowl, add 1 small, finely chopped green bell pepper, 1/2 cup crumbled extra firm tofu, 2 finely chopped jalapeños (more if you like it spicier), 3/4th cup dairy free mozzarella, pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice, freshly ground pepper, 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro. Mix well.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet, while you assemble the sandwiches.
- Take a slice of sourdough bread, spoon a generous amount of tofu-cheese mixture on to the slice of bread and cover with another slice.
- Apply some dairy free butter on the both slices that will hit the pan, and toast on medium-low heat, until golden brown. Serve immediately! Best with sriracha!