Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 3 tbsp Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Water add more or less until desired consistency has achieved
- Grilled Tofu to serve
- Favourite Vegetables to serve
- Cooked RIce to serve
- Sesame Seeds to taste
- Assemble the buddha bowl by adding in your favorite veggies and rice.
- Mix all the Spicy Peanut Sauce ingredients. Toss in some tofu and place on top of the buddha bowl.
- Sprinkle on some sesame seeds and enjoy!