- 300 g Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 medium Tomato diced
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 small Lemon juiced
- Pita or Crackers
- Pre-heat pan with olive oil on medium-low temperature.
- Dice the tomato and onion.
- Add onion to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- While the onions are cooking, break the tofu into chunks with your hands to resemble scrambled eggs.
- Add tomato to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add cayenne, cumin, & turmeric and stir.
- Add scrambled tofu and lemon juice, and stir.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve in your Coconut Bowls and enjoy with your choice of veggies and pita or crackers.