- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Raw Cacao
- a pinch of Salt
- 6 Soft Medjool Dates
Creamy Vanilla Filling
- 1 cup Raw Cashews soaked for 4 hours
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 2-3 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao
- 2 tsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 tsp Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add everything except the dates to a food processor. Pulse until very small crumbs have formed.
- Add dates (ensure you remove pips), and pulse until the mix starts to clump together (if this doesn’t happen, add more dates).
- Press into a small tin of choice and set aside.
Creamy Vanilla FIlling
- Melt coconut oil and set aside to cool.
- After 5 minutes, add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. Pour into your base and set in the freezer.
- Set up a heatproof bowl over a pot of just simmering water. Heat bowl, then turn off water.
- Add coconut oil and allow to melt. Once liquid, add remaining ingredients then whisk until smooth. Pour final layer onto cake, and reset in freezer.