- 12 oz Plant-based Chocolate cut into pieces
- 1 cup Plant-based Marshmallows
- 1 cup Unsalted Nuts toasted and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Candied Strawberries roughly chopped
Melt vegan chocolate using one of the following methods:
- Double boiler: Fill a pot halfway with water and put the boiler insert or a snugly fitting heatproof bowl on top. Place chocolate into the boiler insert/heatproof bowl and bring water to the boil. Stir regularly as the chocolate starts to melt.
- Microwave: place vegan chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt using medium heat, stopping every 30 seconds to stir the chocolate. Repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Add mini marshmallows, toasted/chopped nuts, and candied strawberries into the bowl of melted vegan chocolate. Stir well and make sure the mix-ins are well coated.
- Pour rocky road mixture into a 9″ x 13″ / 23 cm x 33 cm pan lined with parchment paper (alternatively, use a silicon pan) and smooth over the surface. If you prefer thin bark, use a larger tray. Place the tray of rocky road bark into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and cut rocky road bark into 18 squares.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container and consume within a week.