- 4 pcs Raw Nori Sheets
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 handful Cilantro
- 1 handful Sunflower Sprouts optional
Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- 2 Medjool Dates soaked for half an hour
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 thumb-size Ginger minced
- 1 tsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Tamari
- 1/4 cup Filtered Water as needed
- Lemon as needed
- Blend up the sauce ingredients, adding more water if necessary to make creamy.
- Gently pulse the cauliflower florets in the food processor until it resembles rice.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl and stir in the chia seeds and 2 tsp water. This helps the rice to get a sticky consistency.
- Slice the rest of your chosen ingredients and arrange them on two thirds of the nori sheet.
- Put a little water in a bowl and place it nearby. Start rolling and once you’re almost done, wet your finger and dab the end of the wrap fairly generously to seal it.
- Repeat this process until you’ve used up your ingredients.
- Pop the roll in the fridge to let it set.
- Slice and serve.