- 6 Bell Peppers tops cut off and seeded
- 2 cups Quinoa cooked
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Carrot peeled and diced
- 90 g Baby Corn diced
- 90 g Green Beans diced
- 1/2 small Onion diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, onion, green beans, baby corn and garlic, and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Saute for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Increase heat to high, add the cooked quinoa and stir until combined. Continue stirring for an additional 1-2 minutes to fry the quinoa. Remove from heat.
- To prepare the peppers, remove the “lids” of the 6 yellow peppers with a knife and also discard all the seeds.
- Fill the peppers with quinoa. Place the stuffed peppers into the prepared baking dish and bake at 180 for about 25-30 minutes or until the peppers are softened but not mushy.