- 2 cans Black beans drained
- 1 1/2 cups Roasted Corn
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Jalapeno small, chopped
- 2 tsp Adobo Paste
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs optional, omit for a GF recipe
- In a large bowl, mash the black beans.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Form your patties with a thickness of about an 1 inch.
- In a hot pan, fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Enjoy with your favorite veggies, condiments and bun!