- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Apple CIder Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste optional
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Water
- Brown Rice Noodles or your choice of noodles
- Green Onion
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Combine the slurry ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add all the sauce ingredient in a small sauce pot and bring to a simmer. While stirring,add the slurry and continue to stir for about one to two minutes until thick.
- Toss in some cooked tofu and serve with noodles and broccoli.