- 400 g Sweet Potato Noodles
- 4 cups Vegetables of choice (we used onion, zucchini, carrot & capsicum) thinly sliced
- 8 Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Mushroom Stock Powder or veg stock powder/bouillon cube
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Soak the sweet potato noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes (or as instructed on packet). Then drain the noodles and set aside.
- If you are using dried Shiitake mushroom, also soak that too. Reserve the water for later.3. Finely slice all your vegetables
- Finely slice all your vegetables.
- In a wok on high heat, stir fry all the vegetables for 5-7 minutes until tender. Transfer the veggies into to a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and the pour it in into a hot wok. One it sizzles add in your noodles and toss until all the noodles are coated in sauce.
- Add in your vegetables, a dash of reserved mushroom water. Stir Fry for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle over some roasted white sesame seeds before serving!