Korean BBQ Pulled Jackfruit
- 2 15 oz cans Young Green Jackfruit
- 1 package Soy Curls about 150 g rehydrated and drained
- 2 medium Onion sliced
- 1 – 1/2 cup Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
Optional Toppings and Side Dishes
- korean side dishes
- cooked vegetables
- Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Sesame Oil
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium high heat. Add in the sliced onions and fry until lighty browned and translucent (around 1 minute).
- Add in the drained jackfruit, soy curls, BBQ sauce and water. Stir to coat all the jackfruit and soy curls.
- Shred the jackfruit pieces with a fork until it resembles “pulled pork”. Cook for 4-6 minutes. Stir and taste. Add more BBQ sauce, salt or pepper if needed. Allow it to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice with some vegetables. Top with sesame seeds and green onions if desired.