- 2 cups Oats Gluten Free & Organic if possible
- 1 cup Macadamias
- 1 cup Buckinis
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup Organic if possible
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven to 170°C (340°F).
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then add coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla essence (mix well).
- Scatter granola over a lined baking tray (you may need to bake in two batches).
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Allow to cool completely. Store in an air-tight glass jar.
- With each serve, scoop half a cup into your Coconut Bowls and serve with your choice of plant based yogurt or milk, and top with fresh fruit and berries.