- 1/3 Cup Buckinis
- 1/3 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Dessicated
- 5 Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp Filtered Water
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Macadamias or Cashews
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Yogurt
- 3 tbsp maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2-3 Drops Peppermint Oil (food grade)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Combine all ingredients for the base in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into the base of a greased and lined spring-form cake tin (15cm diameter) and place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Drain and rinse soaked macadamias. Place all filling ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy, this takes a few minutes.
- Spoon the filling on the base and return to freezer for 2 hours minimum (or overnight) to set.
- Place in the fridge 1-2 hours to allow to thaw and serve with melted raw chocolate.