- 2 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/4 cups Gluten-free All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Salt a pinch
- 120 g Non-dairy Dark Chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 g Instant Coffee
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla Bean Extract
- 1 cup Non-dairy Chocolate melted
- Fresh Figs
- Preheat oven to 180 celsius. Line an 8″ square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flaxseed meal and water. Let rest for few minutes until thicken.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk together melted chocolate, coconut oil, and instant coffee powder. Pour chocolate mixture to dry mixture. Then add the flaxseed mixture, vanilla, Pour mixture into a prepared pan. Tap gently against the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake at preheated oven 180c for 30-35 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool completely in the pan. Use the parchment paper to lift the brownies out of the pan.
- Spread melted chocolate over brownies. Transfer brownies to the fridge to set.
- Cut brownie into bars, top with fresh figs and serve.