Peanut Noodle Stir-fry
- 1/2 lb Spaghetti Noodles or any type of noodles that you prefer
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms whole or sliced
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 Eggplant chopped
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
Creamy Cashew Sauce
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk from can
- 2 tbsp Cashew Butter or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- Begin by cooking noodles according to directions on package.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat add coconut milk and cashew butter and whisk together until well combined. Then add coconut aminos, soy sauce, sugar and water. Stir to combine, cook on low heat for 2 minutes then turn off heat.
- In a large pan over medium heat add 1 tbsp avocado oil, then add chopped eggplant and mushrooms, stirring as you cook for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp soy sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until veggies are cooked and golden. Stirring frequently adding 1-2 tbsp water throughout cooking process if needed (prevents veggies from sticking to the pan).
- Add the spinach and let wilt…will take 1-2 minutes. Once the noodles are done cooking add to the veggies and pour all of the sauce over the noodles and toss together until well combined. Cook for 2-3 minutes making sure everything is heated through and serve immediately.
- Garnish with cashews, cilantro and lime juice.