- 2 cups Prunes pitted, you can use dates or any dried fruit of choice
- 2 cups Mixed Nuts and Seeds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tsp Sugar-free Hot Chocolate Mix or cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Peppermint Extract
- Blitz in a food processor until mixed, scraping down sides as required, add a little water if too dry based on fruit used.
- Test for sweetness and mint, adjust as required.
- Roll into 1 tbsp sized balls. Leave as is, or roll in cacao nibs, cacao powder or desiccated coconut if desired.
- Freeze for an hour before consuming.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.