- 1 can 15 oz Chickpeas rinsed and dried
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 bunch Collard Greens
- 2 cups Cooked Grain of Choice
- 3 Carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- For chickpeas: mix sweet chili sauce & tamari then add to chickpeas & place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes shaking tray 1/2 way.
- For collard greens: on stovetop bring a pot of salted boiling water to a boil. Working in batches of 3 leaves at a time, boil for 1 min, use tongs to retrieve & place in a large mixing bowl with ice & cold water.
- After all greens have been blanched, cut off stem off of each at the base of the leaf. Set aside.
- To make spicy tahini sauce whisk all ingredients together. Add warm water if too thick.
- To assemble wraps: Take 1 collard green, smooth side facing up with cut stem closest to you, leaving a bit of space add 2-3 carrot sticks, then 2-3 cucumber sticks, cabbage, & chickpeas. Top with grains. To roll, fold in left and right edges over sides of filling then roll. Use a bit of sauce to seal. Place seam side down. Repeat.