- 5 tbsp Olive Oil divided
- 1 large Eggplant cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 cloves Garlic peeled
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cans Low-sodium Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 handful Fresh Dill
- 1/3 cup Golden Raisins
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter or tahini
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
- 1 clove Garlic grated or minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss eggplant with half the olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 30-35 minutes, tossing halfway through, until tender.
- Toss remaining olive oil with cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves. Add to a parchment paper lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through until tomatoes begin to wrinkle and blister.
- While vegetables roast, whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Combine chickpeas, roasted vegetables, fresh herbs, raisins and dressing in a mixing bowl. Toss to combine.