- 100 g Oats
- 1 Apple grated
- 100 g Fresh Beetroot grated
- 300 ml Oatmilk or any kind of plant milk you have
- 200 ml Water
- 2 tbsp maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt
- Toasted Nuts
- Apple Chunks fried in a little coconut oil for a few minutes
- Add all ingredients except the maple syrup to a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Let simmer while stirring frequently for 10 minutes. Maybe add a little water in the end until you have the desired consistency.
- Mix in the maple syrup in the end.