- 1/2 cup Carrots grated
- 1/2 cup Zucchini grated
- 1 3/4 cups Gluten-free Rolled Oats or 1 1/2 cups of flour for gluten option
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 cup Plant Milk
- 1/4 cup Neutral Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Walnuts or Pecans optional
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tins with parchment liners.
- Grate carrot and zucchini into a large bowl. Add gluten free oats to a food processor and process until a fine flour forms. Add baking powder, baking soda, spices and coconut sugar to the food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add flour blend to the grated veggies in the large bowl. Stir gently. Make a well in the middle of the bowl and add the milk, oil and vanilla and stir until just combined.
- Divide batter between 9 or 12 Muffin tins depending on how large you want your muffins to be. Bake for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Add a few extra minutes if you are making 9 pieces per batch.