- 7 oz King Oyster Mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5-6 small Tortillas
- 3/4 cup Homemade BBQ Sauce or store-bought
Homemade Vegan BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Organic Ketchup
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Plant-based Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Homemade Plant-based BBQ Sauce
- Mix all ingredients together until fully combined.
- Slice your king oyster mushrooms to get a flat surface.
- Cook on flat surface pan with olive oil for 10 minutes on each side. When cooking them, add tiny pinch of salt to help release some moisture.
- Pull mushrooms apart with 2 forks to get string like consistency.
- Place pulled mushrooms in a hot pan on medium low with your homemade BBQ sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.
- With warm tortillas, add a tbs of your bbq pulled mushrooms to the center of the tortillas.
- Roll them tightly and add them to pan with oil of choice on medium low to golden the tortillas to perfection!
- Enjoy with some extra BBQ sauce on the side.