- 100 g Instant/Quick Cooking Oats
- 200 g Rolled Oats
- 150 g Almonds roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 70 g Almond Butter
- 70 g Agave Syrup
- 40 g Water
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Mix all dry ingredients in a big mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the liquid ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until there are no dry parts left.
- Spread granola onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the granola has a golden brown color. (Hint: To ensure equal toasting rotate the baking sheet after 10 min.)
- Let granola cool down completely on the baking sheet before breaking it up in clusters.