- 3 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Vegan Fish Sauce or light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Red Chili deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 package Vermicelli Rice Noodles about 200 g
- 1 block Smoked Tofu
- 1 large Carrot julienned
- 8 Lettuce Leaves
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/4 cup Roasted peanuts chopped
- Lime Wedges to serve
- Add all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Soak the rice noodles in a large bowl of water for 15 minutes or until softened.
- Cube the tofu into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Julienne the carrots and cucumbers. Shred the lettuce. Roughly chop the herbs.
- Over medium heat, add in the noodles with a bit of the soaking water to finish cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the vegetables, herbs, tofu, peanuts and dressing into the bowl with the vermicelli noodles. Toss until everything is evenly distributed.
- Serve warm.