- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 lb Crimini Mushrooms sliced
Maple Soy Glaze
- 1.5 tbsp Reduced-sodium Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
Sweet Potato Toasts
- 1-2 Sweet Potatoes
- Olive Oil for sprinkling
- Salt to taste
- Hemp Seeds
- Sauté the mushrooms in olive oil until browned.
- Mix together the Maple Soy Glaze and pour into the mushrooms. Sauté for another minute until the sauce has thickened and the mushrooms have slightly absorbed the sauce.
- Cut sweet potato lengthways into about 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices. Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt.⠀
- Bake on parchment-lined baking sheet at 400F until golden brown, flipping half way.
- Serve with sliced avocados, mushrooms, tahini and hemp seeds.