- 450 g Cooked Sweet Potato boiled or steamed
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup add more if you prefer it to be sweeter
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2/3 cup Ground Almonds
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts
- Steam or boil your sweet potato, drain and leave to cool.⠀
- Pre heat your oven to 175 degrees celsius and line a small brownie pan with baking paper.⠀
- In a food processor add in the potatoes and all the other ingredients. Mix until very well combined.
- Spoon into your pan and press some hazelnuts in the dough + top with extra crushed hazelnuts. ⠀
- Place it in the oven and cook at 175 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes.
- Keep it in the fridge for up to 1 week.