- 400 g Udon Noodles or any kind of noodles you prefer
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced into strips
- 1 small Carrot sliced into strips
- 4 cups Cabbage shredded
- 1 tbsp Neutral Oil
- Sesame Seeds for serving
- Spring Onions for serving
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp Sriracha add more or less as needed
- 1/4 cup Water room temperature
- 3 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Heat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit. On a lined baking tray, bake the tofu until lightly golden for around 25 mins. You can opt to pan fry the tofu in some oil if you’d like.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Make sure the cornstarch is diluted.
- Heat a pan. Add in 1 tbsp oil. Sauté the onions until tender. Add in the bell peppers, carrots, and cabbage. Sauté until cooked, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the tofu and cooked noodles. Pour in the sauce mixture. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes until the noodles have absorbed the sauce. Turn off heat and then garnish with some sesame seeds and spring onions, if desired. Enjoy while hot!